Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 11

Ok, here's the low down on stats:

I've found 2 of the 6 lbs I released, so in all - a 4 lb release.  Which I am happy about because I don't think the cleanse is meant to make you lose weight, it's just a great side effect!

So now I am on to the rest of my life.  I just finished sucking down a Mandarin Orange Spark + My fiber drink.  I can't imagine starting my day any differently because it truly wakes me up, fills me up & gives me great energy!  I get the biggest kick out of sustainable, all day energy.  I sound like an infomercial....LOL!  But the one thing that helps get me through my day is knowing I have found something that works.  Such a crazy, long journey, but it's worth it!

I tend to try to make things harder than they need to be, so I am trying to just absorb & observe what is best for me.  Today is print out Paleo Recipes day!!!!  Here are a couple of rockin' websites I've found:

Nom Nom Paleo
The Civilized Caveman
PaleOMG - I have to say I really enjoy her style of writing & her wit!

I will be stalking these websites like there is no tomorrow.  Anyway, cheers to all things awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment