Thursday, June 28, 2012

Last Day of the Cleanse!!!

Woohoo!!!  Ok, so it's finally over & I completed it.  I am proud of myself.  I'll weigh in tomorrow morning & see what the final lb loss is.  I definitely feel better with better energy.  I don't know if it's the energy drink I'm drinking or if it's just overall good energy.  I will tell you that I had a piece of bread today & got the worst headache.  NO more...for a while.  Blech...

One of the things I noticed is that for the first few days of the cleanse, I had a really weird taste in my mouth.  Almost bitter.  Probably toxins leaving my body.  BUT, the good news is that I don't really crave too many of the bad things anymore.  Which actually says a lot since this week I am in the throes of PMS!  Usually I want to eat everything under the sun, but not lately.  I am sure it has to do with the fiber drink I am drinking. 

Let's see....one side effect is it's hard for me to go to sleep, so I have literally slept til 10 am almost every day since I started the cleanse.  I'm ok with that & luckily I am fortunate enough to not have to be anywhere.  So yeah, my days start around 10 am. 

Overall - a good experience!  I've got a cleanse under my belt & now on to Phase II.  Which is probably paleo eating.  Still researching & figuring things out!  But, I am going to go for a one month healthy eating goal & see where I stand the second week of July.  Hopefully, it'll be one Huge leap in progress, but I'll settle for positive progress. 

Til the next time something strikes me as interesting.  Peace out & within!

No comments:

Post a Comment