Monday, June 25, 2012

Herbal Cleanse - Day 8

Remember when you were in school & it was your last class of the day & all you did was sit there & wait for 3:25 pm to hit so you could get the hell out of school?  Take that feeling & that's how I feel about this cleanse.  I am proud & happy to finish it, but DAYUM a girl has lost patience.  I think I must have some form of ADD, because I am ready to not be cleansing.

Anyway, this morning I am back on the fiber drink & I LOVE it.  I am going to purchase those because it really fills me up & gives me a great start to my day.  Really that's about it.  Same story, rinse & repeat.  Today I've had spark, fiber drink, water & chicken.  That's it folks.  TWO MORE DAYS & I AM FREE!!!

I may pause on the blogging too.  Talking about myself every day is a bit boring to me.  I may pick it up once  a week.  We'll see...

Love you all!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment