Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hey ya

So, this week has been very naughty in regards to food!  PMS anyone?!?!?  I think my husband is so scared of me, he just buys any type of chocolate & throws it at me as he passes by.  I'm pretty sure he thinks it's for his own safety :)  I really do become a whole different person & I get mean.

Anyway, still kicking around the idea of Paleo Eating.  I'm actually stoked about this.  It's not a diet, just a way of life.  I have almost daily talks with my brother & we discuss such things as Paleo & the science behind it.  Simply put, it's easy, but like everything else, it's a commitment.  I'm ok with that.  I just ordered this to download on our kindle.  So much cheaper than ordering a real book ;). 

Well, not much else to report.  I have not weighed myself since my last weigh in.  I don't want to be a slave to the scale, so I am just going by how I feel.  I hope everyone is doing well.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment